Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I felt so honored and blessed to be able to celebrate Mother's Day for the first time in my life as a mother! It felt like a holiday to celebrate not just being a mother but also to celebrate our wonderful little family of three. R and S brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and then we went with Grampy and Z to a Mother's Day brunch which was absolutely delicious. There was everything from shrimp to prime rib to pecan pie. S enjoyed gumming a piece of honeydew melon for awhile and she also took a few sips of water out of my glass. She wanted to be a big girl at the table.

Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mother, as well as to my grandmother and mother-in-law, and all the other incredible mommies and mommies-to-be.

My husband and daughter with my beautiful flowers!


Family portrait


Z, S and me


Mother and daughter


Trying to get her to make eye contact with the camera


Papa and Pea!


My world


Exhausted from all the festivities

No comments:

Post a Comment