Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Little Water Goes A Long Way

It was muggy and 90 degrees outside when I picked S up from daycare today so I decided to take her to the park for some time under the sprinklers. What a fantastic idea - S loved it. She completely ignored the swings and the playground as she scooted over to the water park. She was timid for approximately two seconds, but before I knew it she was dousing her head in the water. This is coming from the kid who hates to have her hair rinsed in the bathtub because she gets water in her eyes. I couldn't believe it.


The first two pictures are with my Rebel, but I got tired of lugging it around so the rest are from my iPhone. Quality isn't the best but to me they are priceless pictures.


























No comments:

Post a Comment